Tuesday, September 8

1st Day at the Louvre!

IMG_2277
Originally uploaded by mystical_rose84

I spent most of Sunday gazing at the vast collections of art in the Louvre. The had an audio tour that was really helpful (though I wish it had more info on it). Here is a picture of me in front of the pyramid. You take stairs down into the pyramid and then you have three different directions you can go - and each one is bigger than any of the museums back at home! I enjoyed the old religious statues the most ... I took a lot of pictures. The roman marble statues were totally amazing. I want very much to go back with my sketch book and spend more time in one particular area. This time was just getting myself comfortable with the place and checking out what there was to see - and there was alot! Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: