Wednesday, January 7

Please pray for Philip

Please pray for this awesome individual who is fighting brain cancer. His name is Philip Gerard Johnson and here are his words from his blog: http://philipgerardjohnson.blogspot.com/


On October 15, 2008, after two years as an officer in the Navy, my life changed when I was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Putting my concerns in the hands of the Blessed Virgin Mary and my trust in Our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that I may be faithful to the Holy Catholic Faith and serve the Church for the rest of my life.


He is a friend of a friend and after reading about his condition, his compete desire only for the will of God, and his eagerness to serve the church I can only hope and pray that God will allow him to stay with us for a bit longer. As Philip has requested please pray especially through the intercession of Fr. Thomas Frederick Price. See more info on Fr. Thomas Price

*I am adding Philip's blog to the side bar.

1 comment: