Monday, August 14

Celtic Spring
Yesterday I was talking to my friend who mentioned seeing Celtic Spring on the show ‘America’s got Talent’. Then I found a link on Ria's Blog to a video of their performance. I met Elizabeth (the oldest dancer) at Thomas Aquinas College - she is a beautiful and sweet girl. Celtic Spring preformed at a fundraiser last year for our Monastery when we were visiting CC before we moved. We did not attend the event, but I wished I had when I found out later that Celtic Spring had preformed. I am not sure when the final for the show is but I hope they win ... that would be quite a message for a country that needs the strength of family values so much right now.
Here is the link to see the video of their preformance
Wikapedia has an explanation of 'America's Got Talent'

No comments: